Friday, January 8, 2010

The Anthropology Song: A little bit Anthropologist

I loved this.

This song is dedicated to all anthro-enthusiasts (lay and pro), and especially to my own students, and the current students of my own first introductory Anthropology professor at the University of British Columbia -- who are a very fortunate bunch. I can only hope that you enjoy and appreciate that class and prof as much as I did! And that anthro continues to inspire you throughout your life, wherever it may take you :)

The line about Anthro professors all being kinda crazy I will specifically dedicate to that (nameless) prof, who has continued to inspire me towards craziness ever since that first class back in 2004.(Daionisio)




Check out her interview with Lorenz Khazaleh for his blog!

No comments: